Preparation time: 8 min
- 2 CC Tea filter bags/ 2 teaspoons of CC Tea leaves
- 2 ripe bananas
- cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey/liquid Stevia (vegan)
- 1 table spoon of grated coconut
1. Bring one coffee cup of water (100ml) to 80°C in a pot or saucier and add CC Tea filter bags or loose leaves.
2. After 3 minutes discard tea bags or leaves.
3. Peel the bananas and cut them into chunks.
4. Place all the ingredients – lemongrass tea, bananas, coconut milk and honey into blender and process on a high speed until smooth. Add coconut on the top.
Pour into glasses and enjoy in delicious taste of smoothie!