CC Tea Mojito
The most refreshing summer cocktail, which is great even without alcohol
Mojito is our favorite Summer cocktail! Did you know that it was also a favorite of American writer Ernest Hemingway? The recipe was invented in Cuba, but probably there is no need to explain further what a cult reputation the mojito drink has…
We have given the classic recipe of a non-alcoholic version a twist by adding our refreshing lemongrass CC Tea. But of course, you can always add traditional Havana white rum to it as well.
– 1 tsp lemongrass CC Tea in leaves / 1 filter bag CC Tea
– 1/2 dcl sparkling water
– 10 fresh mint leaves
– 1 lime
– 2 tsp brown sugar
– ice cubes
1. Make a cup of CC Tea with 1 tsp of leaves / 1 Tea bag. Let it steep for 4 min then strain the tea and let it cool a bit.
2. Chop the lime into wedges.
3. Put the lime wedges into the base of 2 glasses. Add a few mint leaves (reserving the remaining sprigs to garnish) and 1tsp sugar to each glass. Muddle together with a cocktail muddler if you have one or use the end of a rolling pin.
4. Add crushed ice to each glass. Then pour over the CC Tea and give a good stir to ensure the sugar dissolves. Top with a little sparkling water and garnish with the reserved mint sprigs. Serve immediately and enjoy every sip.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: