This is a Chocolate pudding of your dream, gut healthy and deeply nourishing! We are talking about homemade pudding the old fashioned-way, not the instant powder mix. Sugar-free and Lactose-free.
- 1/2 l plant-based milk (rice milk)
- 60g oatmeal / millet flour (gluten-free)
- 20g raw cacaco
- 2 tbs lemongrass CC Tea
- 4 dates
- 1 banana (optionally, skip and sweeten with more dates)
- Mix the banana and dates into a smooth paste. (Pre-soak the dates in a warm water to soften them.)
- Add lemongrass to the milk and once it boils, set it aside and let it stand for 15 minutes. Then strain.
- Then add flour, cocoa and banana and date paste to the milk. Cook, stirring constantly, for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, pour into cups and when the pudding has cooled and hardened, serve.
- You can decorate your pudding cream or yogurt and your favorite fruit. (We topped it with coconut yogurt, almond flakes and seasonal mandarins.)
* You can use any wholemeal flour. it can also be gluten-free such as millet or brown rice flour. In the case of oat and millet flour, make sure that they are freshly ground, as they become bitter very quickly.