Blueberry muffins with lemongrass
Lactose free, sugar free
Not only are they easy to prepare, with no added sugar and made from wholemeal flour. They are also dairy-free, which is great for anyone who is lactose sensitive. A great choice for a snack with coffee, tea, lunch or breakfast. Juicy enough to eat on its own and dry enough not to spoil everything (from the packaging to the bag).
- 1.5 cups of millet flour
- 1 cup ground almonds
- ½ baking powder with tartar
- ½ cups of coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ – 1 cup of soaked dates
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass CC Tea
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pour 1 tablespoon of lemongrass with a cup of hot water and soak for 10 minutes for the strongest possible aroma. Then strain. Also add coconut oil to the still warm tea to melt it.
- Mix the soaked dates into the date paste.
- Beat the egg and add all the other wet ingredients.
- Then mix the dry ingredients separately and pour them into the wet ingredients (with as little mixing as possible so it doesn’t become elastic).
- Finally, gently stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
- Place in a preheated oven, at 180C, for 30-35min.
- Once the muffins are baked, wait about 10 minutes before picking them out of the mold. If you put a dry cloth on them, their crust and edges will be softer.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: