These refreshing Lollies with the addition of lemongrass are perfect treat for the kids and adults in Summer.
- 1,5 tsp CC Tea in leaves/ 2 Tea bags CC Tea
- 300 ml water
- 1 tsp Agave syrup
- 2 ripe nectarine/ peach
- fresh basil leaves
1. Make a cup of CC Tea with 1,5 tsp of tea leaves or 2 Tea bags. Let it steep for 4 min then strain it. Sweeten with Agave syrup and let it cool.
2. Peel and chop the nectarines/ peaches into very small pieces or just blend them.
3. Add few finely chopped basil leaves. Pour over the tea and mix well all the ingredients together.
4. Pour the mixture into moulds. Freeze without sticks for an hour.
5. Remove from the freezer and add sticks. Then freeze again until solid. We recommend at least 6h or more, best if overnight.
Enjoy in this perfect summer treat without refined sugar!